out with 2014….
Well, I made a new year’s resolution in 2014 and surprise surprise…I didn’t fulfill it. I wanted to read 24 books in 2014. So here’s the update. It’s not where I wanted to be, but sometimes life (and the internet) gets in the way. #epicbookfail
2014 Book Total:
- George Washington’ Secret Six
- looking for alaska
- Veronica Mars: The Case of the Million Dollar Tan Line
- An Abundance of Katherines
- The Fault in Our Stars
- Another Piece of My Heart
- The One and Only
- The Street Photographer’s Manual
- A Beautiful Mess Photo Idea Book
- Creative Photography Lab: 52 Fun Exercises For Developing Self Expression w/Your Camera
Did I accomplish everything I wanted to in 2014? I’d be lying if I said I did. However, I think I accomplished quite a bit. I made an effort to be more patient and think of others more often (my December challenge). I spent time with people who matter. I hope that I imparted some type of knowledge on my students. I know that my students taught me a lot.
Am I going to make resolutions for 2015? Nope not a one. And I can live with that.
One thought on “out with 2014….”
I stopped making specific resolutions a long time ago so that I don’t feel like a failure. Now, I keep to the same ones that I know I can do something about every year: keep my word, don’t take things personally, never assume and always do my best. (Lifted from the Four Agreements).